Sunday, October 31, 2004

My Latest Nothing Post

Yeah, still not much exciting happening around here. It's been dead in the studio, dead on the job front, dead all around.
Bought a new amp this week, which ought to be here Tuesday, so I'm excited about that. I've actually been without a Marshall for almost six months for the first time in over ten years. Before that, I didn't use Marhsalls, so that didn't count...
Anyway, I'm looking forward to that.
Around home, we're both still sick, and this weekend, we're tackling putting a tile backsplash up in the the kitchen, complete with custom cut decorative medallion design, so that's been keeping us busy. Hopefully, we'll finish that tomorrow, 'cause the tile saw has to go back.
I've been thinking about more covers to do. I've already got "He's a Whore" mostly done, and I've started "Oldest Story in the World" (though I need better drums for both).
I was thinking next of doing a Posies song, or maybe re-doing "It's My Life". Yes, I know No Doubt covered it; but that song deserves better than they gave it. They screwed up or completely omitted too many parts. I want to do a version that keeps the spirit of the original.
That's it for now.
Hopefully, next week when Lisa's back to work, I'll actually have some time to do some of my work...

No comments: