Friday, June 17, 2011

Mark Tremonti Says He's Heard the New Van Halen Album

Mark Tremonti, guitarist for Alter Bridge and Creed, and long a friend of Eddie Van Halen, says he's heard the rumoured new Van Halen album.

"...recently I was in Los Angeles and Wolfgang invited me to his Dad's house and I got to go to 5150 studios and watch Eddie and Alex [Van Halen] and Wolfgang play their new record from front to back. So I was one of the only people who have heard the new VAN HALEN. It was incredible."

Read the whole article here.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=159528


I'll be waiting anxiously. I remain skeptical, as VH have't released a new record in thirteen years, but if they do release one this Fall as seems to be the intention, I'll be first in line to pick it up. I hope it's good.

No comments: