Saturday, October 23, 2010

Michae Anthony talks about why he's not in VH

Nothing really new here or that we didn't know, but a very frank telling of why he's no longer Van Halen's bass player, from Blabbermouth.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=148124

Anthony explained, "Some VAN HALEN fans say I left the band to hook up with Sammy, but I never said, 'I quit.' There was nothing going on in the VAN HALEN camp, but Eddie kinda backed me up against a wall. . . Eddie felt that I was a traitor.



He went on to say, "The major reason why I'm not in VAN HALEN (now) is because I became friends with Sammy again. The Van Halen brothers never got over that. If they hold a grudge, they hold it forever."


Well, not forever maybe, but they can definitely hold a grudge for a long time.

No comments: